Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Dealing with Fear

A big part of being willing to fail is to get over the fear. There are lots of different opinions on how to do this and on our Courage Crafters Show we are interviewing experts on the topic.

One is Amanda Murphy, the Courage Lender. We like Amanda's take on many things including her thoughts surrendering to the outcome. This really does allow you to stop the constant fear and worry from taking control of your life.

Our next Guest is Susan Jeffers, author of Feel the Fear and Do It Anyway! The show is this Thursday, August 2nd. Be sure to come listen and download this podcast as well as all our other shows!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi guys,

I really like your comment "go for no". I think I might even post a link to it on my own blog!!

http://warriorqueenproject.blogspot.com/

I'm writing a book called "Warrior Queen" which interviews the world's best female kickboxers to see what their life-strategies for success are. I am writing a chapter about overcoming fear & would be very interested to see what you have to say about it...

Insights welcome!

Thanks!
Terrie Schauer

Subscribe in a reader