Sunday, October 28, 2012

NO Doesn't Have to Be Scary

I had a wild imagination like all kids. One of my friends and I were convinced that the house across the street from hers was a) haunted and/or... b) a witch lived there. Of course, all evidence that we were able to gather (including sneaking around the house and peering into windows) always appeared extremely suspicious. That's how 'NO' is. We sneak around, avoid it, and it becomes a scary thing, frightening us when we think we'll have to meet up with it. We allow over over-active imagination to make it worse than it is. My friend and I never solved the mystery of the house across the street, we let it drift in favor of some other pressing activity...  spying on the boy next door. . But you can solve this mystery, NO doesn't have to scare you any more!  

No comments:

Subscribe in a reader